Website The SLG Group, Inc.
Full service staffing agency for Household and Executive Support
High Level Executive Assistant
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
We are looking for an amazing fast-paced person in Pacific Palisades, CA for this high-level hybrid executive role that blends both Executive Assistant experience with some level of Personal Assistant experience. Good opportunity to move up in a company if you are a committed and hard worker!
You’ll be responsible for executing the principals’ vision and managing day-to-day support tasks along with daily operations of both principals and family and various project management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with experience as an high level executive (3+ years’ experience requested). In addition to strong verbal and written communication skills, this candidate must also understand basic finances/invoices, contracts and have the ability to stay calm under pressure.
As a fast-paced role with a high level of responsibility, the candidate must be extremely organized, a self-starter, and can manage multiple tasks and projects with confidence and ease but also willing to work as a team and do some personal assisting tasks from time to time if staff is limited. Must be positive, uplifting, excited to come to work, and have a no fuss attitude! References are required.
Experience or deep interest in health and wellness is preferred. We do not require vaccinations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Managing current home + move
· Managing and helping with basic supervising of cleaner, nanny, dog walker etc.
· Managing vehicles
· Contract negotiation and legal management
· Budget management and working with accountant (receipts/invoicing)
· Managing contractors and small home repairs
· Help with booking travel; understanding of travel management, itineraries and willing to oversee home while away
· Calendar management for principals
· Aid principals in preparing for meetings
· Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of principals
· Meeting notes and documents for principals
· Oversee daily operations and adjusts as necessary, ensuring the principals are consistently moving together in the same direction
· Filters and translates the founder’s visions into actionable plans
· Event experience and supervision is a plus! Must enjoy being around groups of people as we host multiple times per month
· Effectively resolves issues—must be comfortable with addressing issues and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
· Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and event vendors
· Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate on behalf of principles
· Must be comfortable working around newborns and with small/medium sized dogs
Salary: $85,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Health savings account
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org