Thank you for your interest in the Association of Celebrity Personal Assistants! For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Why Join the ACPA?
- Access to monthly ACPA meetings, which include guest speakers at some of LA’s most popular venues.
- ACPA Job Bank, a resume referral service to prospective employers and hot jobs.
- ACPA Membership Directory, you’ll be able to email other assistants like you.
- ACPA “special request” emailing system, to ask for those hard to find services unique to this business.
- Industry surveys, such as prevailing wages and the like.
- “The Best of the Best” service directory of preferred vendors used by celebrities and their assistants.
- ACPA members-only website section for posting bulletins, news and ideas to keep you connected.
If you qualify for membership as described below, you are welcome to attend a general meeting as a guest. Please contact us to arrange your visit.
Requirements for ACPA Membership
In order to qualify for membership you must be a current full-time personal assistant and/or estate manager (as defined below) to a celebrity (defined below) for a least one year.
If you have worked for your current celebrity employer for less than a year you may qualify if you worked full-time for a previous celebrity employer for at least a year, within the last two years. Full-time employment is defined as no less than 30 hours/week.
“Celebrity”: A famous and celebrated person in the public eye, as evidenced through substantial mainstream national and/or international media, awards and achievements, and singularly acknowledged in his/her field(s) of endeavor.
“Celebrity Personal Assistant”: A “celebrity personal assistant” is defined as an assistant/estate manager who holds the primary and direct responsibility for the day-to-day activities of his/her celebrity employer, which includes a combination of personal and professional demands.
“Non-resident membership”: is defined as a member who resides outside a 75-mile radius of Los Angeles.
Annual resident membership dues are $150.00
Annual non-resident membership dues are $75.00
Note: If your application for membership is approved you will be sent an email with payment information. You will also be informed if for some reason you are not approved.