About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Personal Assistant will contribute to the success of the company by providing daily personal and operational support to our CEO and Founder, Kendra Scott. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in executive level support functions and a drive for taking on responsibilities to allow greater productivity for others. This person should be a customer-focused partner with excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities.
· Serve as all-around gatekeeper to company CEO and Founder
· Available 24/7 for phone calls and text should project with a quick turnaround time surface
· Fielding calls and handling all correspondence on behalf of CEO/ Founder
· Coordinating travel itineraries both domestic and international, as well as confirming all pertaining travel details
· Managing personal calendar and appointment scheduling with attention to accuracy and detail
· Partnering with Chief of Staff to coordinate business with personal calendar
· Attend events and meetings as the principal’s representative and gatekeeper
· Partner with house manager to authorize household bills and vendor selection, correspondence and projects
· Partner with external legal and accounting teams to manage all invoices and projects
· Packing for all business and personal trips. Assuring wardrobe is prepared. Includes providing services to family members as well.
· Working with stylist, hair, makeup artist and other vendors to assure appointments are timely for all events
· Managing tutor relationships for children
· Managing family calendars and preparing for any events such as birthdays, etc.
· Holiday preparation for all family members and home
· Oversee events including large personal celebrations, charity events publicity events, etc.
· Monitor personal expenses; create and oversee monthly/annual budgets for residences
· Manage all household functions and projects, including vendor selection, daily expenses to run the household, and other personal duties as assigned
· Travel with CEO/Founder, coordinating and managing all details of public appearances, speaking engagements and other external requests
· Attend dinners and events, ensuring CEO/Founder is supported in all activities associated with the engagement
· Partnering with social media team to provide pictures from events when necessary
· Full execution of all special requests as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Minimum 4 year degree from accredited college or university
· Minimum 3+ years related experience serving as an Personal Assistant for a CEO or Chairman; supporting a retail executive is preferred
· Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
· Extremely efficient and able to get projects done on timeline
· Strong customer service mindset
· Proficiency in both Microsoft Office and Mac iOS
· Utmost discretion in all aspects of the job; both business and personal
· Valid Passport; willing to travel both domestic and internationally as needed to provide seamless service
· Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
· Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and independent decision making
· Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
· Ability to demonstrate confidence, composure and professionalism in challenging, high-stress situations
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
· Ability to operate independently with minimal direction
· Ability to handle sensitive matters with the upmost discretion and in a confidential manner
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.