Wanted: A Personal Assistant with a great attitude, strong work ethic, who loves to be in a supportive role, works well on their own, as well as with a team. Discreet. This person will report to the Chief of Staff in support of the CEO for all things personal, and seasonally support various programs that the CEO runs.
Work Location: The PA will work from three different locations: (1) the PA’s home (remotely); (2) From the CEOs office in Santa Monica, and (3) Occasionally from the CEO’s home in Santa Monica.
Reporting to: Chief of Staff
Hours: 40 hours per week, plus Overtime as needed
Pay: $28-$43/hr DOE
Vacation: 1 week accrued after the first 6 months of employment, and a 2nd week after the next 6 months.
Sick: 3 days available after one month of employment for remainder of 2023
Benefits: Medical Stipend, Gas Stipend, Phone Stipend
● Great attitude! Enthusiastic, positive “no task is too great or too small” attitude
● Mac Fluent – Literate with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, PPT
● Must own a car to with which to run errands
● Lives on the westside of LA (highly preferred)
● Greater than 3 years experience working as a PA or EA required
● Willing to be flexible with hours (this may include occasional weekend support at the house or at events that will start earlier or end later)
● Ability to improvise solutions, be flexible and adaptable, and coordinate multiple needs
● Comfortable in unstructured environments
● Excellent (and proactive) written and verbal communication
● Highly responsive to calls / emails / texts
● Resourceful, shows initiative and ownership of work
● Great attention to detail
● Has experience, comfort & desire to support Kid-related activities (twin 11+yrs old) and the family dog as needed.
● Ability to travel (within the US) if needed (would be rare)
Responsibilities: Managing a range of areas but not limited to:
● Sorting mail – books / bills / checks / items requiring signatures / invitations / delivering the mail to whoever needs it (usually finance)
● Assist with tech problems – at the Executive’s home or at office such as cell phone, laptop, wi-fi, etc.
● Run errands – such as but not limited to returning goods, picking up prescriptions or supplies, holiday shopping, shipping items at the post, print projects, driving the kids or a family member somewhere, taking mail at home or office to the bookkeeper, etc). Driving tasks may take up to 25% of your working hours
● Vitamin/Med Pill Packs: Ordering, updating and prepping
● Researching and ordering products as needed
● Manage the CEO’s and Chief of Staff’s needs (ie lunch, printing, etc) when in the office together
● Assist with kids’ routines and provide support as needed
● Travel logistics – researching and arranging all details as needed, and ensuring a successful trip
● Car maintenance and scheduling other personal appointments (ie: hair, dental, massages) as needed
● Research vendors and organize work on the house, and be onsite to oversee it
● Research and register the kids for after school activities and break time camps
● Support at the CEO’s residence when the family is hosting people to ensure a successful event including helping in kitchen as needed as well as support with the children (feeding, bedtime routine) during the event
● Provide on-site support (mostly with the children) when the family attends local major events
● Seasonally, run errands, do research, and provide assistance to the teams that run the CEO’s two major programs.
● Support various events run by the CEO.
ACPA and non-ACPA members may apply.
To apply: please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com