NEW YORK LOS ANGELES SAN FRANCISCO MIAMI CHICAGO
LA | NY +1 (347) 416 4185 E: Samantha@slggroupstaffing.com
Ho! Ho! Ughhhhh…! It’s that time of year again!
Tis the season for temporary holiday staffing for your client’s Thanksgiving/Christmas/Chanukah/Winter Solstice/New Year’s Eve dinners and parties and the approaching visit of extra family members.
And you need to find a Chef? Bartender? Waitstaff? Extra Housekeepers? Day of the party Nannies? A Laundress to steam out the Ugly Sweater for the party?!
We can help with all your temporary and permanent staffing needs before you put your “out of office auto-responder” on.
The good news is, The SLG Group happily can help you. Let us support you and your clients with amazing vetted staff so that you don’t have to hang the lights over the garage or entertain 12 screaming children.
Here’s a holiday checklist I created to keep in mind:
- Chefs for holiday meals, vegan/vegetarian/Paleo/Keto/specialty diets. Cook on site and drop off meals for your home or jet
- Housekeepers – extra sets of hands to help with the extra sets of in laws and relatives
- Nannies – able to drive, entertain, sleep over, tutor, travel, wrangle and disentangle
- Personal and Executive Assistants – the gatekeepers who keep it together, run the errands, create the travel itineraries, purchase and wrap the gifts, and so much more
- Laundresses – there will be a lot more clothing with all those family members. Think about hiring a professional to organize the loads, steam and iron
- Vendors – of all kinds
If you want to get started with looking at staff, give me a call and we can get your priority placements handled ASAP!
And I wanted to take a moment and thank you for working with me this year. I know you have a lot of choices, and I’m grateful you’ve chosen to spend time getting to know me and The SLG Group!
Happy holidays, and please let me know if I can do anything to make your life easier this season.
8306 WILSHIRE BLVD, SUITE 298 BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA 90211