Website The Zeus Network
Well respected Streaming Network seeks smart, organized, experienced professional to join the team to support the CEO.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified candidates will have a pro-active, positive and thick skin attitude. Always willing to go the extra mile. This position is best suited for someone who likes to take charge and loves being of service and is resourceful.
The following skills are a must
· 5+ Years handling a senior level executive.
· Be very organized and love to organize others
· Time Management of yourself and others
· “Can-do” attitude
· Ability to work long hours. 24/7
· Good listening skills. Does not fold under pressure.
· Work well independently
· Ability to follow instructions exactly as given, with out having to be repeated
· Strong written and oral communication
· Has great phone and email etiquette
· Flexibility / Adaptability (Ability to prioritize and quickly re-prioritize as needed)
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· IT troubleshooting Skills (Mac Skills Required)
· Strong Administrative Support
· Able to take dictation
· Amazing At Follow Through
· Forward Thinker- always planning 10 steps ahead
· Discretion – working with personal sensitive matters/issues
· Thick Skin
· Exceptional sense of direction and driving knowledge of the greater Los Angeles/Valley area, traffic patterns, and alternate routes
· Willingness and stamina to work long unpredictable hours, especially when we are in production.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent memory and ability to recall important names, dates, and events
· Strong understanding of players in the entertainment industry
Daily Job Duties
· Heavy Scheduling
· Ensuring daily work materials are prepped for CEO
· Creating a daily itinerary and sending it out the night before
· Reading, monitoring and responding to emails and effective communications
· Preparing and typing correspondences, documents and taking notes during meetings
· Liaising with staff, clients, business partners, studio executives and talent
· Manage travel both personal and business for clients: communication with hotel personnel, airport greeters, drivers
· Preparing presentations & materials for meetings
· Managing, reviewing, filing and organization of personal documents
· Comfortable taking care of the CEO’s small 2 pound dog. Taking him on walks, getting groomed.
· Reminding/Ordering the CEO to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Coordinating with Head of Security to see how many will be needed the day before
· Always looking to see what personal supplies the CEO needs and consolidating a list with prices and then getting approval
· COMPLETED degree from a four year university
Based on experience. Please send annual salary request, references and your resume. A background check will be conducted.
Please Email: Matthewp1770@gmail.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org