ROLE: Administrative/Personal Assistant
LOCATION: Marina Del Rey, CA
– Assist Actor/Producer with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, running errands, recording meeting notes, answering phone calls and emails, digital filing in Dropbox, dictation, printing and messengering correspondence and documents
– Schedule meeting and appointments and maintain shared calendar
– Create and maintain detailed status reports and documents and draft various correspondence.
– Conduct research as it relates to current projects
– Posting on job boards
– Maintain and organize files
– Arrange travel and accommodations – creating comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
– Occasionally transport Actor/Producer to events when needed (should have a car)
– Manage Amazon shop
– Respond to online inquiries
– Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
– Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
– Have positive, can-do mindset where no task is too big or too small
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree (minimum) and right to work in the United States
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of working experience in Hollywood (minimum). Prior experience as a Hollywood personal assistant, studio or network executive assistant and/ or work at an agency is a plus.
– Love of social media is a plus!
– Tech savviness with Apple products.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
– Proficiency with Dropbox.com
– Strong time Management skills
– Strong navigational skills and understanding of driving in Los Angeles
– Posses excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Confident on telephone calls
– Solid ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION: Pay rate and mileage reimbursement will be provided to qualifying candidates.
CONTACT US: Please send a detailed cover letter and resume highlighting relevant experience, desired hourly rate, your social media handles and one related professional reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome interest from both ACPA Members and Non-Members.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com