Thank you for your interest in the Association of Celebrity Personal Assistants! For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Why Join the ACPA?
- Access to monthly ACPA meetings, which include guest speakers at some of LA’s most popular venues.
- ACPA Job Bank, a resume referral service to prospective employers and hot jobs.
- ACPA Membership Directory, you’ll be able to email other assistants like you.
- ACPA “special request” emailing system, to ask for those hard to find services unique to this business.
- Industry surveys, such as prevailing wages and the like.
- “The Best of the Best” service directory of preferred vendors used by celebrities and their assistants.
- ACPA members-only website section for posting bulletins, news and ideas to keep you connected.
If you qualify for membership as described below, you are welcome to attend a general meeting as a guest. Please contact us to arrange your visit.
Requirements for ACPA Membership
In order to qualify for membership you must be an assistant and/or estate manager to a celebrity who has worked full time, for a least a year, currently employed by a celebrity or within the last year. Full-time employment is defined as no less than 30 hours/week.
Non-resident membership is defined as a member who resides outside a 75-mile radius of Los Angeles and is unable to attend monthly meetings.
Annual resident membership dues are $150.00
Annual non-resident membership dues are $75.00
Note: If your application for membership is approved you will be sent an email with payment information. You will also be informed if for some reason you are not approved.